A Not-So Fashionista

by Brittany on April 11, 2013

Fashion.

It’s a funny thing—and something I’ve never necessarily been too skilled with (hence the reason there’s no dedicated “fashion” tab here on Itty Bits. I would never put you guys through the torture of staring at all of my $5.00 finds.)

The majority of my wardrobe consists of pajamas, workout clothes, pajamas, scrubs, pajamas, and a few dresses/going-out tops that I happen to sport on the weekends. Oh, and did I mention pajamas?

But now, dare I say that I may just have to replace some of those pajamas with this beauty–

me apron

bumblebee foods apron

Heck yes. And you better believe I tried to look naked underneath on purpose ;)

But really, I was more than stoked when I received this apron + special care package the other day from my pals at Bumblebee Foods. As I mentioned previously, I just became a proud member of their Bee Squad along with a few other bloggers, and will be ecstatically sporting that position for the rest of 2013.

I’m very selective with the brands that I work with and really try my best to only promote products that I personally would use on my own. Obviously, as an already diehard salmon/tuna fanatic, and because of the fact that I’ve been using Bumblebee products since I was a wee little tot (tuna sandwiches in my lunchbox for the win!), this partnership was a definite “yes”.

Once Popcorn approved, we were good to go.

bumblebee

I also love the fact that the company has just started a really great health initiative called Bee Well For Life with loads of recipes, workouts, and healthy tips in general. It’s all in perfect timing too, because I’m predicting the need for plennttyy of tuna recipes in my near future..

Bumblebee tuna

In other breaking fashion news, the family pup Max has been spotted sporting a cute little blue boot due to a last-minute surgery he had to have last week. He seems to be recovering well, and looks pretty freaking adorable in the meantime–

max

Psh. I stand no chance.

A bit to think about: Do you consider yourself to have a sense of fashion?

Danielle April 11, 2013 at 7:35 am

Ahh what a cutie in his boot! Hope he gets better soon! What a great company to promote. I always like to recommend tuna as an awesome source of protein.

Nikki April 11, 2013 at 8:24 am

Max has got it going on with that boot! Looking adorable :)

So jealous that you have so much tuna! I loveee tuna and have it pretty much everyday in my lunch, even though I have a coworker who constantly complains about the smell ;)
Nikki recently posted..Sandwiching ThoughtsMy Profile

dena @ 40 Fit in the Mitt April 11, 2013 at 10:14 am

Cannot wait to see some of your recipes, I love using tuna in my kitchen and I’m always on the lookout for recipes!
dena @ 40 Fit in the Mitt recently posted..New Year New Gear April RevealMy Profile

Michelle @ Nice Lil Saturday April 11, 2013 at 11:24 am

Albacore Tuna is one of my favs; I can’t wait to see what you whip up in the kitchen :)

As far as fashion goes I would consider myself a frugalista; my main stores I shop at are TJMaxx, Marshalls, JCPenney, and Kohls and try to never spend more than $20 on an outfit if I can help it!
Michelle @ Nice Lil Saturday recently posted..Homemade CroutonsMy Profile

Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie April 11, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Ehh, I’m not too trendy, but I feel like I am fashionable enough? I do LOVE my sweatpants though! That boot is adorable!
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie recently posted..Why I Dislike The GymMy Profile

Annette@FitnessPerks April 11, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I loooovveeee tuna fish! Fun partnership, girl–and congrats!
Annette@FitnessPerks recently posted..Being a Binge RunnerMy Profile

Brittany @ Delights and Delectables April 11, 2013 at 4:58 pm

That little boot is too cute! I think you rock that apron pretty well girl! :) I have sense of fashion.. my husband dresses me!
Brittany @ Delights and Delectables recently posted..Quick and Easy Black Bean BurgersMy Profile

Liz @ Southern Charm April 12, 2013 at 12:08 pm

I hate pups in pain, but that boot is just precious!!!

Jessica @ Prayers and Apples April 12, 2013 at 1:35 pm

My fashion consists of jeans + a top, then repeat lol I’m so boring!!
Jessica @ Prayers and Apples recently posted..Faith and LiesMy Profile

Nicole @ FruitnFitness April 13, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I love to hear that they are promoting health! I am currently working an a paper for my masters and talking about how companies promote health to their employees and the population in general. Glad popcorn approves too :)
Nicole @ FruitnFitness recently posted..Easy Apple CobblerMy Profile

Ellie@Fit for the Soul April 14, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Oh yeaahhhh baby, bring on the fishy goodies!!!! Ahhh I loooove everything about fish–the texture, smell, taste…Mmmm and the smellier the better. You and I were meant to be like that. ;)

And your question is a hard one to answer~partly because I’m awkward like that. I think I have “decent” fashion and although I’m not courageous enough to showcase the things I wear at times, many people I know often ask me where I got my shoes, outfits, etc. So I guess that proves that I’m…somewhat fashionable? :D hehee
Ellie@Fit for the Soul recently posted..Time for a Ballet Body GiveawayMy Profile

Anna @ Your Healthy Place April 16, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Love the apron, you look so cute! And Max too!!!