An Early Brainwashing

by Brittany on March 27, 2012

Finishing up my busiest senior semester while managing a life, a boyfriend, a puppy, and a personal training exam is certainly no joke.

Instead of scrounging my brain for a morning topic, I’ve decided to brainwash you all with this painfully cute video of baby Popcorn playing with a paper towel. I know, I know, you can thank me later.

Make it a great one!

A bit to ponder:  “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, “I used everything you gave me.” - Emma Bombeck

Kristen @ notsodomesticated March 27, 2012 at 7:15 am

Too cute!! Praying you have a great day, Brittany! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Whose grocery cart is this?!My Profile

Brittany March 27, 2012 at 8:08 pm

Thanks Kristen :)
Brittany recently posted..An Early BrainwashingMy Profile

Linz @ Itz Linz March 27, 2012 at 7:29 am

Haha adorable!! Best of luck finishing everything up!! :)
Linz @ Itz Linz recently posted..Tofu SurpriseMy Profile

Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles March 27, 2012 at 7:50 am

He is a little cutie! I sometimes forget just how small he is- it’s so stinking cute! :)
Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles recently posted..The *BIG* News!My Profile

Carrie@ Bakeaholic Mama March 27, 2012 at 8:27 am

He is so cute!!!!!!
Carrie@ Bakeaholic Mama recently posted..Red Velvet Oreo CakeMy Profile

Nikki March 27, 2012 at 8:27 am

Oh my goodness look at how tiny he was!! Too cute!
Nikki recently posted..Back into the Swing of ThingsMy Profile

Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life March 27, 2012 at 8:30 am

Love that quote! I hope I can say the same thing someday too. Life is too short not to give it our all! :-) have a great day girl!
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Rubber Ducky, Your the OneMy Profile

Claire @ Live and Love to Eat March 27, 2012 at 9:09 am

I love all things Popcorn related – the dog and the food! :) Have a great day, love!
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Healthy Cooking with Chobani (giveaway)My Profile

natalie @ southern fit foodie March 27, 2012 at 9:46 am

Precious! When Harley was a puppy she loved playing with plastic cups (the solo kind) – she was so noisy with them, but it was the cutest thing to watch. I’m saying a prayer for you now! You got this!
natalie @ southern fit foodie recently posted..The (updated) PlanMy Profile

Caroline @ After Dinner Dance March 27, 2012 at 9:59 am

Too cute! Dogs can be so funny with some of the most simple things in life!
Caroline @ After Dinner Dance recently posted..Carrot CurlsMy Profile

Shannon ~ My Place In The Race March 27, 2012 at 11:05 am

So needed Popcorn cuteness today! :D
Shannon ~ My Place In The Race recently posted..Champagne With LunchMy Profile

Allison (Allison's Delicious Life) March 27, 2012 at 11:15 am

oh my gosh. his running/hopping is sooo cute hahaha. your apartment is gorgeous!
Allison (Allison’s Delicious Life) recently posted..Grown Up "Macaroni and Cheese" (and Grown Up Decisions)My Profile

Brandi March 27, 2012 at 11:57 am

Great quote Brittany! :)

Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat March 27, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Too Freakin’ Cute! Aren’t puppies so much fun?! (besides the whining, peeing, chewing…….. haha)
Carrie @ Lift Eat Repeat recently posted..Spaghetti Squash BakeMy Profile

Annette@EnjoyYourHealthyLife March 27, 2012 at 12:42 pm

HAH :) Good luck to you!!
Annette@EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Elliptical Workout 1My Profile

Rebecca March 27, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Oh, Popcorn. He was so little! I mean, he’s still little, but y’know.
Adorable. I want a pet. In a couple of years, hopefully…
Rebecca recently posted..Netflix.My Profile

Liz @ Southern Charm March 27, 2012 at 12:57 pm

GAH! Popcorn is such a doll! Even as a pup! Sydney said she now likes him even more because he likes to play and is so cute while doing so!!

xoxo, Liz {& Sydney}
Liz @ Southern Charm recently posted..{Recipe}: White Bean StoupMy Profile

Michelle @ Blogitness March 27, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Adorable! Good luck to you!

Julia {girls with a stethoscope} March 27, 2012 at 6:26 pm

This couldn’t be any more perfect! Good luck with everything and stay positive! :)
Julia {girls with a stethoscope} recently posted..Things That Make Me Smile =]My Profile

Christina March 27, 2012 at 8:28 pm

A great little clip to watch! And holy cow I didn’t realize just how tiny little Popcorn is!
And a very nice quote!
Christina recently posted..Gym addiction?My Profile

Pure2raw twins March 27, 2012 at 10:02 pm

just watched the video! and oh my is Popcorn adorable!!! dogs are so cute and funny sometimes. I can’t wait till Gary and I get one!!!
Pure2raw twins recently posted..individual protein muffin recipeMy Profile

Heather March 27, 2012 at 11:34 pm

I can’t think of anything better for blog post than a video of a chihuahua puppy hopping around.