Bahama Mama

by Brittany on November 10, 2011

The luggage has been packed..

IMG_7036

The treats have been baked..

IMG_7005

(Katie’s Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies. MAKE THEM NOW.)

IMG_7015

The snacks have been stashed…

IMG_7021

The random lunch of leftovers has been devoured…

IMG_7020

The body has been rocked

Fullscreen capture 11102011 12028 PM

And the bag of Popcorn has been snuggled & kissed goodbye.

IMG_7034

Bahamas.. here I come! :D

Source

I’ve scheduled a few guest posts by some lovely ladies to be posted this weekend, but as for me—I’ll be unplugged, laying on the beach, and soaking up the rays with my lovah by my side :D

Note to self: Buy Will more birthday presents that are presents for myself as well.

Have a fantastic weekend!

A bit to think about: Ever been to the Bahamas?

Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries November 10, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Those blondies look SO GOOD! I need to make those pronto. Ahh you’re going to have SUCH an amazing time I’m sure! I’ve been to the Bahamas once before also on a cruise. It was so gorgeous! Have fun girl!
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..Vacation Workout Game PlanMy Profile

Giulia @ Tutupa's Lab November 10, 2011 at 4:59 pm

I envy you so much! especially because I doubt I could ever go somewhere like that….sun rashes are a curse!!
I hope you two have tons of fun!
Giulia @ Tutupa’s Lab recently posted..WIAWMy Profile

Krystina (Organically Me) November 10, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Have fun!! And travel safe.

Jessica November 10, 2011 at 5:05 pm

I went to the Bahamas a few years ago!
SO relaxing. I’d love to go back. Enjoy yourself!!
Jessica recently posted..StructureMy Profile

Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles November 10, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Have fun! <3

Jen @familyfoodfitnessandfun November 10, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Have fun girlie! I’ve been to the Bahamas once and loved it…so beautiful!
Jen @familyfoodfitnessandfun recently posted..Cranberry Walnut Quinoa SaladMy Profile

Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 10, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Have fun girly girl!!! I’m so jealous. Not only do you live in Florida, but now you’re going to the Bahamas. And guess what … it’s SNOWING here today! Crazy! :P
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Slow Cooker Chicken and “Dumpling” NoodlesMy Profile

Alexandra November 10, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Good you have an amazing time!! Can’t wait to see pics!! :)
Alexandra recently posted..FAILMy Profile

Alexa @ Simple Eats November 10, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Ah have an amazing time! Can’t wait to see the recaps!
Alexa @ Simple Eats recently posted..Chick SoupMy Profile

Lauren @ What Lauren Likes November 10, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Haveee fun! Can’t wait for pics :)
Lauren @ What Lauren Likes recently posted..Soupy Monday the thirdMy Profile

Emma @ Microcosm of Life November 10, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Bon Voyage!! You are going to have the best time ever! Take me with you! Just kidding! But not totally kidding!
Emma @ Microcosm of Life recently posted..The Mellowest Mushroom (WIAW)My Profile

Sarah @ Feeeding Brain and Body November 10, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Sounds like your ready to go! Have a great time :)
Sarah @ Feeeding Brain and Body recently posted..Magically in ColourMy Profile

Julia {girls with a stethoscope} November 10, 2011 at 7:24 pm

You are going to LOVE bahamas..it’s breathtaking!! HAVE FUN!! Bring some of that warmth to us in the states ;)
Julia {girls with a stethoscope} recently posted..my very own bucket listMy Profile

Allison (Allison's Delicious Life) November 10, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Yay you made a bean dessert!
Allison (Allison’s Delicious Life) recently posted..Dessert Disasters and SuccessesMy Profile

Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine November 10, 2011 at 7:54 pm

I have never been to the Bahamas and I am so jealous! Have a blast on your trip!
Lauren @ Chocolate, Cheese and Wine recently posted..WIAW – Dia De Los Muertos StyleMy Profile

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake November 10, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Have fun!!!

Rach November 10, 2011 at 9:49 pm

AHH! Have SO much fun!!!
Rach recently posted..Mini Pizzas!My Profile

Emily November 10, 2011 at 10:58 pm

I’m so jealous! Have an amaaazing trip! Enjoy every minute of relaxation and being unplugged. :)
Emily recently posted..A Case for ComfortMy Profile

Tracy @ Tracy's Treats November 10, 2011 at 11:37 pm

HAVE FUN! I went to the Bahamas when I was 16 and loved every minute!
Tracy @ Tracy’s Treats recently posted..Survey TimeMy Profile

nicole November 11, 2011 at 12:25 am

hahahaha! awww! the sweet little bag of popcorn! what are the popcorn tending arrangements? doggie spa? or personal babysitter? i HATE leaving my gwendolyn! but it seems that you’ll have a fabulous time! your lunch looks divine! have fun! x
nicole recently posted..peaceful endingMy Profile

Itty Bits of Balance November 14, 2011 at 10:35 am

Haha luckily, I have a roommate to dog sit for me :)
Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Bahamas Cruisin’ RecapMy Profile

Chocolate-Covered Katie November 11, 2011 at 5:33 am

Awww you are so sweet! But maybe not as sweet as that popcorn… too cute!!!

Itty Bits of Balance November 14, 2011 at 10:35 am

He sets the bar pretty high as far as sweetness goes! ;)
Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Bahamas Cruisin’ RecapMy Profile

Katie November 11, 2011 at 8:22 am

Have a blast on vacation girl!!!! How fun! I wish I was in the Bahamas!!!

<3 xoxo
Katie recently posted..{ Vlog } Diva Approved !My Profile

Jen@FoodFamilyFitness November 11, 2011 at 9:35 am

So freaking jealous!!! Have an AMAZING time!!!!
Jen@FoodFamilyFitness recently posted..Not Giving UpMy Profile

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile November 11, 2011 at 9:51 am

Ahhh have sooo much fun!!! You will have a blast!! :D

Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola November 11, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Oh my gosh- I hope you have such an amazing trip!!! I did a Bahamas trip a few years ago and it was *amazing*!! I think you and Will are going to have a wonderful time! And mmm good call bringing those blondies! Can’t wait to hear all about it! (And smart girl on the presents that are presents to you as well hehe)
Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola recently posted..Shop GirlMy Profile