Mr. October

by Brittany on October 3, 2011

** Sorry if you tried to visit Itty Bits while the server was down this afternoon! I have no idea what was up, but thankfully my tech guru Jan was able to help a sista out. If any of you need any server or website help, hit up Jan at janice.dy@gmail.com. She’s helped me out more times than I can even imagine!**

Now back to our regularly scheduled program, and boy oh boy have I got a treat for you…

Meet Mr. October ;)

IMG_4920

If you are relatively new to Itty Bits, you might not have been around when I introduced Mr. September or my Man of the Month Calendar.

For those of you who were around—I’m sorry but Mr. October has got August and September beat by a landslide.

IMG_4922

(I love you, Will :D )

My test today went swimmingly! Thanks to Popcorn’s 4:45 AM wakeup call, I was able to knock out several hours of old fashioned quality time with constitutional law at my productivity station.

IMG_4917

Of course, the corn pops wasn’t too far from my side,

IMG_4923

and neither was my second Tigger cup of joe of the morning :D

IMG_4924

Yes, I realize that both my computer screen and my flash cards are blank in these photos—but rest assured that they were taken at the very beginning of my study venture.

Not only did I have a cute puppy, extra coffee, and a Tigger mug to make for a happy morning, but Florida was hit with it’s first hint of cold weather! When I was leaving for class, the temperature was down to a whopping 65 degrees! Gotta love Florida winters 8)

I even busted out my first long-sleeved shirt of the season!

IMG_4935But didn’t exactly bust out the biceps…

Lunch:

Upon returning from my first class, I whipped up this salad beast in record time:

IMG_4931

Romaine, kidney beans, avocado, baby bell peppers, cottage cheese, sun dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.

IMG_4930

Talk about a mish mosh of fixings 8)

Bowling class here I come!

A bit to think about: Mr. September or Mr. October?

A bit to do: I came across this really interesting article about how to stay sane while blogging. Any thoughts?

Kiah October 3, 2011 at 1:40 pm

First off, have I mentioned how cute those glasses are? They look great!
Secondly…the joys of having a puppy. Salsa decided to throw up all over her bed (not on the tile floor right next to her bed…that would be too easy!) just as I was rushing out the door. And now she’s at home, where I’m sure my husband is holding her on his lap as he works. Poor baby (<–is the sarcasm translating?). haha
Kiah recently posted..kissing September: it’s a wrapMy Profile

Itty Bits of Balance October 3, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Aww! Poor salsa!

I know what you mean though– Popcorn REFUSES to pee ON the puppy pad, but will gladly squirt on the rug right next to it -_-
Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Dress My PupMy Profile

Brittany October 3, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Mr. October, definitely!! Does Will get jealous of your calendar? haha..
I think the part about blogging about your passions are totally true. Plus many people don’t realize the time and effort put into a blog. If you really enjoy it though, it isn’t all that stressful because it is something you like doing!

Itty Bits of Balance October 3, 2011 at 6:37 pm

You said it sister ;)

And Will accepts my calendar for what it is haha. Luckily he understands my ridiculous sense of humor
Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Dress My PupMy Profile

katie @KatieDid October 3, 2011 at 2:18 pm

You look so studious with the glasses on! And man, 445am?! That’s dedication right there. I’ve never woken up extra early to study before, I’d much rather push until late and be able to sleep in a little.

Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups October 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm

The weather was so nice this morning! I hope it sticks around!
Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups recently posted..LimeMy Profile

Andrea @ Andrea out loud! October 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Oh you and your Tigger cup! I love it!
And I also love that it is a “productivity station” rather than just a plain old boring desk!!
Andrea @ Andrea out loud! recently posted..Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip CookiesMy Profile

Cait @ Cait hates Cake October 3, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Mr. October! Haha! And 65 degrees? It is 66 here in Chicago right now. Bam!
Cait @ Cait hates Cake recently posted..Dining and WiningMy Profile

Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health October 3, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Glad your test went well!! And I kinda want that tigger mug…it’s so cute :). Mr. October is pretty damn fine if I may say so haha.
Lindsay @ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..A Chocolate A Day…My Profile

Itty Bits of Balance October 3, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Haha! Chris & Will don’t have to know :X
Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Dress My PupMy Profile

Lyndsie October 3, 2011 at 2:56 pm

My vote goes for Mr. October. He’s a bit of a stud :) I love the pics of little Popcorn and his outfits. Too cute!!

Thanks for the article.
Lyndsie recently posted..5K SundayMy Profile

Katie October 3, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Happy Monday love! Popcorn looks so cute in his shirt!!

Hope you had a good rest of the day and that was a early morning for you today!
Katie recently posted..Knit { Head } LoveMy Profile

Holly October 3, 2011 at 3:40 pm

What a cute pup :D
OMG..I had con law too- who is your teacher??? You are at UCF right? I’m super curious who you have! Hope the class is going well!
Holly recently posted..Is This a Big Mac?My Profile

Liz @ Southern Charm October 3, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Gotta love those puppy wake up calls on test days :) Popcorn is so cute!!
Liz @ Southern Charm recently posted..Reason No. 118 Why I Love NoLaMy Profile

Emma @ Microcosm of Life October 3, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Helloooooo October! Is it weird that your productivity station makes me really miss being in school?
Emma @ Microcosm of Life recently posted..October Goals and A Grocery TripMy Profile

Alexandra October 3, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Mr October is mighty fine mmm :) But I think popcorn would be the hunkiest Mr October haha
Alexandra recently posted..You Know You’re A Foodie When…My Profile

Lauren @ What Lauren Likes October 3, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I love your glasses! And that salad looks bomb :)
Lauren @ What Lauren Likes recently posted..Old Mother HubbardMy Profile

Jen @familyfoodfitnessandfun October 3, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Bahahaha…love that saying on your calendar. And yes, Mr. Oct is much better ;)
Love your glasses!
Jen @familyfoodfitnessandfun recently posted..The Day I Froze My Arse Off!My Profile

LightOnMyFeet October 3, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Ahh you’re lucky! Where I live in FL it’s still hot as hellll.

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake October 3, 2011 at 8:22 pm

I <3 Jan!! :-) What a lifesaver!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Sometimes you just have to!My Profile