All I can say is winner. winner. winner.
These cookies are made entirely of all-natural ingredients and have no added sugars or preservatives. They also are wheat-free, and could easily be gluten-free if you sub gluten-free oats.
Will also gives them one giant boyfriend stamp of approval!
Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Yield: About 10 cookies, depending on size
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup protein powder of choice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar (or honey)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all ingredients in a single bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Spoon out balls onto greased baking sheet and form into cookies. Bake for 5-8 minutes, depending on size of cookies.
**Also check out my double chocolate chip protein cookie recipe!