This morning I woke up and had two slices of brown rice toast, smeared with Justin’s Maple almond butter, and a 1/2 of banana.
along with four slices of turkey bacon, and a dinosaur 1/2 of a banana smeared with sunflower seed butter.
Muchos gracias to Emily from GlitzGlamGranola for tagging me with the Amazing Blogger Award! Congratulations to all of you as well because with this award, I’m responsible for answering 11 questions about me, myself & I. You lucky readers, you
1. My favorite cartoon character(s) is/are: I’m going to have to go with Boobahs. I don’t really understand their purpose or exactly what breed of creature they are, but I know that they can steal my attention away for hours on end.Source
If you do not know what a Boobah is, please watch this informative video.
3. My favorite thing to cook: Cake! I have yet to conquer a homemade cake on the blog (The only two I’ve made from scratch were created pre-blog existence) however, I plan on making another in the near future. I love playing Cake Boss because there’s just something special about knowing that you created and decorated something from scratch.This is the cake I made for Will’s 21st birthday
4. My favorite way to exercise: I’m gonna have to go with ZUMBA. I haven’t been able to find a good Zumba location in Miami (go figure..) , but as soon as I return to Orlando I plan on picking up my classes again 2-3 times a week.Source
5. My favorite movie: I’m not much of a movie person, but if I had to pick one it would probably be Crash or The Ugly Truth– (It’s not sad at all that I had to look at my Facebook page to see what movies I consider my favorites…)
6. My favorite article of clothing: Oof this is a toughie! I just got a new pair of barely boot jeans from Express so I’ll go with those. I love these jeans because they aren’t exactly skinny, but they aren’t bigger like a boot cut. They’re jussssttt right :)
…And if it counts as an article of clothing… my pink Snuggie
7. My favorite breakfast: As of now, my vegan wheat-free pancake
9. My favorite place to be:
..although Paris would be nice too Source
10. My favorite celebrity couple: I don’t think I have one– I really don’t keep up with celebrity news too much. :X
So….. Barbie & Ken?Source
11. My favorite TV show: Big Brother!! SO glad that it’s back! (Not that I’ve watched this season at all… )Source
Tag! You’re It:
- Jess at In My Healthy Opinion
- Paula at Eat:Watch:Run
- Jayme at Runner-n-Spice
- Lindsay at In Sweetness and In Health
- Tina at Faith, Fitness, Fun
Have an awesome day! I’ll see you all later with a heart-to-heart post this afternoon